JANUARY 21, 2021
- Legal Tech Glossary. Explore all the vocab in our new interactive glossary tool.
- Legal Tech Review. Do a quick review of your legal tech knowledge in our new interactive review modules.
- Email Workouts. Hone your email-writing skills in our new workout!
JANUARY 07, 2021
- Em dashes: The Power Mark. Em dashes are flexible and powerful. But only if used smartly. Check out some simple tips for using these marks well!
- Level Up Your Legal Skills by Improving Your Habits. How can you pick up new legal skills in no time? Building great habits, using simple learning tricks, and sticking with it. Check out our new bite-size lesson on leveling up your legal skills.
DECEMBER 22, 2020
- Legal Writing Fun. A key part of learning is making sure that your new skills are sticking with you. This week we launched some new ways to review your growing skills. Explore our new practice lessons.
- Law School Made Easy. If you are a law student or know one, we made this course for you. For years our training team has helped law students excel at not only their work skills but their law school skills, too. We've distilled all the tricks and tools we've learned into this compact course. Explore the new law school course
DECEMBER 10, 2020
- Common Legal Writing Missteps. Even the most experienced legal writers sometimes run afoul of basic writing conventions. We are constantly adding new legal writing misstep lessons to make sure you never get caught unawares. This week, we launched six new lessons!
- Emerging Legal Tech. We are always working on new tech lessons to make sure you stay up to date on all the cutting-edge tools. This week we added several short survey lessons exploring e-billing tools, due diligence tools, CRM tools, and contract management tools.
November 24, 2020
- Handling Presentation Slides Like a Pro. All of us put together the occasional slide deck. For some, it's an everyday happening. But there's a big gulf between good slide decks and bad ones. With a few simple strategies, you can make sure your slide decks make the right impression.
- New Legal Writing Workouts. Master key legal writing techniques, like word choice, sentence structure, and more in our new legal writing workouts!
November 12, 2020
- New Excel Lessons. Master key features in Excel that will instantly boost your legal practice. Data validation will help you take in information better from clients or teammates. Advanced functions will take the mystery out of setting up simple functions to collect data from your spreadsheets.
- New Word Lessons. Master key features in Word like how to keep your documents secure, using cross-references to quickly guide readers, and incorporating visuals like tables to highlight persuasive points in the text.
October 29, 2020
- Live Transcripts! These days, many of us love reading while we're watching. Great learning videos (no surprise) often have great transcripts. We've been working on adding live transcripts to our videos.
October 14, 2020
- Active and Passive Voice
September 28, 2020
- Cultivating Credibility
- Cultivating Credibility: The Expert
- Cultivating Credibility: The Confidant
- Cultivating Credibility: The Smartest Person in the Room
- Understanding and Interpreting Rules
New Guided Learning
- Skill Path: Legal Writing
- Skill Path: Tech
- Skill Path: Practice Basics
September 10, 2020
september 2, 2020
- All new dashboard experience for members
- Announced upcoming release of guided learning for legal writing, tech, and practice skills
- Stay tuned for more big releases in the coming weeks!
august 19, 2020
- Write.law 2.0 is live and ready to go!