APRIL 15, 2021
- Legal Notetaking. Don't get wrapped up in all those annoying capitalization rules, learn the basics the right way and stick to them.
- Cut the Clutter. Whether you are arguing with your team or a judge, simple techniques from top advocates can help you make a better impression.
APRIL 1, 2021
- Legal Capitalization. Don't get wrapped up in all those annoying capitalization rules, learn the basics the right way and stick to them.
- Oral Argument Tactics. Whether you are arguing with your team or a judge, simple techniques from top advocates can help you make a better impression.
march 18, 2021
- The eFiling Deep Dive. Dive deep into those pesky filing skills. From preparing documents to developing your filing process, this new skill path will make you an eFiling maven in no time.
- Legal Operations and Strategy. Learn the basics of setting up legal operations in your organization. Whether you are involved with this work or not, it's important to understand the basics.
- Managing Virtual Meetings. Pick up some of the most effective tools for managing virtual meetings. From prep to follow-up, we've collected the best tips from top practitioners.
MARCH 17, 2021
- Getting to Know Filings
- eFiling Rules of the Road
- More Preliminary eFiling Considerations
- The eFiling Lifecycle
- Developing Your eFiling Skills
march 4, 2021
- The eDiscovery Deep Dive. Dive deep into eDiscovery skills with our in-depth walkthrough of eDiscovery skills. From the basic eDiscovery process to practice developing your prep and review skills, this new skill path will make you an eDiscovery maven in no time.
- An Introduction to Juggling Legal Data. Learn about the basics of managing legal data in a law firm or other legal organization.
- Oral Argument Tips. Pick up some of the most effective tools for oral arguments, including the all-powerful packaged answer.
FEBRUARY 19, 2021
- eDiscovery Lifecycle
- eDiscovery Common Disputes
- eDiscovery The First Steps
- First Steps: Master It
- Preparing You Data and Your Platform: Master It
- The Document Review Simulation
February 4, 2021
- Legal Products Not Service. Explore how innovative lawyers are productizing their experience and knowledge.
- Legal Tech Diagnostic. Take our quick diagnostic to see where you should be focusing your legal tech learning.
- Legal Writing Diagnostic. Take our quick diagnostic to see where you should be focusing your legal writing learning.
FEBRUARY 2, 2021
- Getting to Know Legal Organizations
- Handling Legal Data
- Your Digital Profile
- Innovative Legal Business Models
- Legal Operations and Strategy
- Motion Practice Essentials
- The Client Letter Walkthrough
- Discovery Document Walkthrough
- Legal Service as a Product
- Transactional Fundamentals Practice
- Memo Mastery Workout
- Email Mastery Workout
- New Legal Database Documents and Cheat Sheets
- Legal Writing Self Diagnostic
- Legal Tech Self Diagnostic
JANUARY 21, 2021
- Legal Tech Glossary. Explore all the vocab in our new interactive glossary tool.
- Legal Tech Review. Do a quick review of your legal tech knowledge in our new interactive review modules.
- Email Workouts. Hone your email-writing skills in our new workout!
JANUARY 07, 2021
- Em dashes: The Power Mark. Em dashes are flexible and powerful. But only if used smartly. Check out some simple tips for using these marks well!
- Level Up Your Legal Skills by Improving Your Habits. How can you pick up new legal skills in no time? Building great habits, using simple learning tricks, and sticking with it. Check out our new bite-size lesson on leveling up your legal skills.
DECEMBER 22, 2020
- Legal Writing Fun. A key part of learning is making sure that your new skills are sticking with you. This week we launched some new ways to review your growing skills. Explore our new practice lessons.
- Law School Made Easy. If you are a law student or know one, we made this course for you. For years our training team has helped law students excel at not only their work skills but their law school skills, too. We've distilled all the tricks and tools we've learned into this compact course. Explore the new law school course
DECEMBER 10, 2020
- Common Legal Writing Missteps. Even the most experienced legal writers sometimes run afoul of basic writing conventions. We are constantly adding new legal writing misstep lessons to make sure you never get caught unawares. This week, we launched six new lessons!
- Emerging Legal Tech. We are always working on new tech lessons to make sure you stay up to date on all the cutting-edge tools. This week we added several short survey lessons exploring e-billing tools, due diligence tools, CRM tools, and contract management tools.
November 24, 2020
- Handling Presentation Slides Like a Pro. All of us put together the occasional slide deck. For some, it's an everyday happening. But there's a big gulf between good slide decks and bad ones. With a few simple strategies, you can make sure your slide decks make the right impression.
- New Legal Writing Workouts. Master key legal writing techniques, like word choice, sentence structure, and more in our new legal writing workouts!
November 12, 2020
- New Excel Lessons. Master key features in Excel that will instantly boost your legal practice. Data validation will help you take in information better from clients or teammates. Advanced functions will take the mystery out of setting up simple functions to collect data from your spreadsheets.
- New Word Lessons. Master key features in Word like how to keep your documents secure, using cross-references to quickly guide readers, and incorporating visuals like tables to highlight persuasive points in the text.
October 29, 2020
- Live Transcripts! These days, many of us love reading while we're watching. Great learning videos (no surprise) often have great transcripts. We've been working on adding live transcripts to our videos.
October 14, 2020
- Active and Passive Voice
September 28, 2020
- Cultivating Credibility
- Cultivating Credibility: The Expert
- Cultivating Credibility: The Confidant
- Cultivating Credibility: The Smartest Person in the Room
- Understanding and Interpreting Rules
New Guided Learning
- Skill Path: Legal Writing
- Skill Path: Tech
- Skill Path: Practice Basics
September 10, 2020
september 2, 2020
- All new dashboard experience for members
- Announced upcoming release of guided learning for legal writing, tech, and practice skills
- Stay tuned for more big releases in the coming weeks!
august 19, 2020
- Write.law 2.0 is live and ready to go!